The survey for the draft Access and Inclusion Plan is now closed.
The draft Access and Inclusion Plan 2019-21 outlines our commitment to improve participation and inclusion for people with disability within our community. The plan contains actions to promote accessibility and inclusion in the community, as well as actions for Council to be an Employer of Choice for people with disability.
Have Your Say
Please take a look at our draft Access and Inclusion Plan and let us know your thoughts on the proposed actions by completing the online survey.
- Access and Inclusion Plan 2019-21 MS Word (413.29 KB)
- Access and Inclusion Plan 2019-21 PDF (579.38 KB)
Alternatively, come along to a feedback session at St Kilda Town Hall where you can chat with our Access and Inclusion team. Details below:
- Thursday 9 May, session 1: 10 am to 11 am (RSVPs are now closed)
- Thursday 9 May, session 2: 6 pm to 7 pm (EVENT CANCELLED)
We’ll also be popping up at the following libraries if you would like to share your thoughts with our Access and Inclusion team:
- Monday 29 April: Albert Park library from 10 am to 11.30 am
- Friday 3 May: St Kilda Library from 10.30 am to 12 noon.
Have questions or want to learn more about a project, contact us below:
|Name||Julia – Access Planner|
|Phone||03 9209 6777|