We are seeking your feedback on our new draft Access and Inclusion Plan 2019-21. The plan outlines our commitment to improve participation and inclusion for people with disability within our community. The plan contains actions to promote accessibility and inclusion in the community, as well as actions for Council to be an Employer of Choice for people with disability.
Have Your Say
Please take a look at our draft Access and Inclusion Plan and let us know your thoughts on the proposed actions by completing the online survey.
- Access and Inclusion Plan 2019-21 MS Word (413.29 KB)
- Access and Inclusion Plan 2019-21 PDF (579.38 KB)
Alternatively, come along to a feedback session at St Kilda Town Hall where you can chat with our Access and Inclusion team. Details below:
- Thursday 9 May, session 1: 10 am to 11 am (RSVP to attend)
- Thursday 9 May, session 2: 6 pm to 7 pm (RSVP to attend)
We’ll also be popping up at the following libraries if you would like to share your thoughts with our Access and Inclusion team:
- Monday 29 April: Albert Park library from 10 am to 11.30 am
- Friday 3 May: St Kilda Library from 10.30 am to 12 noon.
We want to make sure that everybody has the opportunity to provide feedback. If you require an adjustment to provide feedback, please:
- Phone ASSIST on (03) 9209 6777 to connect with our Access Planner
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us via the National Relay Service (NRS) in two steps:
- Click to choose your preferred NRS access point.
- Ask for ASSIST - Port Phillip at (03) 9209 6777.
The draft Access and Inclusion Plan is available for download from this Have Your Say page in a PDF and Word format. Other alternative formats are available upon request.