Council is exploring how we connect and communicate with our community, so we can make our communications better now and into the future.
You can complete a survey on your preferred way to stay connected or participate in one of our focus groups.
About the sessions
The focus group sessions will explore, discuss and provide feedback on key themes, including:
- communicating with different groups and needs
- how we might get more from our existing communications
- new ways to communicate
- a proposed customer charter
- aharing the customer charter in the community.
Discussions and feedback from the sessions will guide the development of future communications and give valuable direction on our customer charter.
Sessions will be held from 6 pm to 8 pm on:
- Tuesday 10 December at Port Melbourne Town Hall
- Thursday 12 December at South Melbourne Town Hall
Registrations closed at midnight on Sunday 8 December 2019.