This consultation has now closed.
We are now considering the responses we received.
We're upgrading the play equipment and improving park
amenities at the reserve.
As part of the Public Space Strategy, Council is planning future upgrades to Hewison Reserve to meet the needs of our changing and growing community. We are keen to hear your thoughts on the new features and improvements you’d like to see added to the existing reserve.
The implementation of the Hewison Reserve upgrade will ensure that this open space supports a diverse range of users while providing a safe, welcoming environment which meets the needs of people’s physical, social and mental health.
Your feedback will inform the development of a draft concept design which aims to:
- maximise the use of the reserve for all age groups
- upgrade the play equipment to create a safe and engaging space
- improve public amenities in the reserve
Have Your Say
- by completing our online survey (below)
- by meeting council staff at Hewison Reserve (351 Inkerman St, St Kilda East, VIC, 3183) on
- Sunday 22 May 10.30 am – 1 pm
- Wednesday 25 May 3 pm- 5:30 pm
Feedback for stage 1 closes on Monday June 6, 2022.
For more information please see the Timeline, Frequently Asked Questions and key documents on this page.
Draft concept designs will be prepared for public consultation later this year.