We want the best outcome for the sporting clubs, their members and the wider community who will use the redeveloped JL Murphy Reserve pavilion and ovals for decades to come. We are confident this draft concept design:
- meets the parameters set by the community;
- complies with State and sport's governing bodies regulations;
- upgrades the existing player change rooms and umpire facilities suitable for male and female (unisex) use;
- doesn’t unduly impact the community who use the open space;
- takes advantage of the sustainability options within the design;
- uses of universal design principles to allow access for all; and,
- Improves usability and functionality for club and community use.