Thank you for helping shape the design of a new playground at Point Ormond Reserve. We have listened to your feedback and the final design now includes water play, musical play and a reduced number of concrete paths. You can view the final design by following this link.
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak, Council is reviewing all capital and operating projects, including Point Ormond Reserve playground. This means funding for Point Ormond Reserve Playground has been put on hold in the next financial year but will be reconsidered in the 2021/22 budget.
A new playground at Point Ormond Reserve is a priority for Council and we are committed to keeping you updated on the progress of this project. For more information about the 2020/21 budget process and how you can be involved, visit the budget Have Your Say page.
To receive updates about the Point Ormond Reserve upgrade click the 'Follow' button at the top left corner of the page.
- Why is the reserve being upgraded?
- When will the playground replacement and park improvement works start?
- Is there opportunity to improve the facilities at the Reserve as part of this upgrade?
- Will any trees be impacted as part of this upgrade?
- Is this project subject to any planning permit requirements?