Thank you for helping shape the design of a new playground at Point Ormond Reserve. We have listened to your feedback and the final design now includes water play, musical play and a reduced number of concrete paths. You can view the final design by following this link.
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak, this project was put on hold for 12 months. We recently received funding through the Local Roads and Community Infrastructure program and will be ready to start construction soon.
Construction updates will be available through the Council’s main website here.
- Why is the reserve being upgraded?
- When will the playground replacement and park improvement works start?
- Is there opportunity to improve the facilities at the Reserve as part of this upgrade?
- Will any trees be impacted as part of this upgrade?
- Is this project subject to any planning permit requirements?