Draft design drawings are provided below to show the proposed layout and building footprint. Click on the glowing circles for more information. Alternatively download the PDF.
What's included in the design?
The venue is being upgraded so that it can provide improved food, beverage and live music facilities to the community.
Features that ensure the venue complies with regulatory and planning codes need to be incorporated into the new design. This includes requirements around reducing noise, food preparation and disability concerns.
The proposed redevelopment of The Vineyard includes:
- an additional level.
- a servery facing onto O’Donnell Gardens. Alcohol will not be available from the servery.
- an expansion of the current footprint which also incorporates the existing public toilets.
The proposed design seeks to:
- improve the connection between O’Donnell Gardens and Shakespeare Grove.
- improve pedestrian movement and access around the venue.
- improve surveillance of the car park/gardens.
- reduce noise.
Provide any feedback you have using the online survey.
The Vineyard Restaurant draft design: Ground floor plan
The draft designs for The Vineyard redevelopment can be found on this page. Click on the glowing circles for more information.